See the great Pug Pictures!  And post your own!Shop Fun Pug Stuff!
Pug Snorts Forum
We are a FREE community for pug dog lovers! Currently on hiatus.

Gallery      Home      Shopping
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Im a Volinteer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pug Snorts Forum Forum Index -> Un-Puggy Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pugaloo
Potty Trained Pup
Potty Trained Pup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Im a Volinteer Reply with quote

Today I went to the Humane Society in my county and signed up to be a volinteer . Im soo excited to start tomorrow . they told me that once I get to know the routine there and everything they may hire me eventually .

If any of you are volinteers or work at a Humane Society could you tell me what to expect .. !!! im sooo excited .. YAY !!

Erica
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!! Best of luck! I'm afraid I can't help you as I only volunteer with the SPCA and foster here in my house. I think I might find it overwhelming to see all those dogs and cats in cages looking obviously unhappy and all that, but I really admire you for doing this and know that every moment you are there you will bring joy to every dog and cat you are with. Let us know how it goes. Smile

Click here for some of my wonderful foster 'kids'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pug Snorts Forum Forum Index -> Un-Puggy Chit Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: